Apple Spiced Fruit Tea in pyramid teabags, is a delectable brew that can be consumed hot or cold anytime. Our knowledgeable team has chosen the most delicious and aromatic ingredients to create a truly exceptional cup. Your senses are first awakened by the crisp, reviving flavour of autumnal apples, followed by a delightful blend of exotic cardamom, cloves, pepper and a delicate but lovely cinnamon aftertaste. It's a great tea to serve all year long.
Apple Spiced Fruit Tea - A Natural Choice.
Everyone can enjoy the delicious Apple Spiced Fruit Tea regardless of age or health status. There are no artificial flavours or colours, and all the ingredients are natural. Additionally, without caffeine, Apple Spiced Fruit Tea can be consumed anytime without worrying about how it will affect your sleep or cause other health problems.
How to Make Hot Apple Spiced Fruit Tea With Pyramid Tea Bags
- Serving size: 1 Tea Bag per 250ml cup
- Water Temperature: 100° C.
- Steeping Time: 6 to 8 minutes
The Ideal Blend of Sweet and Spicy
Stevia and cornflower petals are used to add a light sweetness and aesthetic appeal. The apple adds a hint of tartness, and the ginger and cinnamon add just the right amount of spice to give this tea a special touch.
Benefits of Apple Spiced Fruit Tea for Health
Delicious apple spiced fruit tea is made with only natural ingredients. The flavours of apple and cinnamon are combined with other fruits to make a sweet and reviving beverage that is wonderful to sip throughout the day. For an extra special treat, serve with a slice of fresh fruit. Enjoy as a healthy alternative to coffee in the morning or afternoon.
Fruit Apple Spice Tea includes:
Dried Apple pieces, which are abundant in vitamin C and antioxidants
Cinnamon, which has been shown to lower cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
Ginger root, which eases nausea and discomfort in the stomach.
How to make Iced Apple Spiced Fruit Tea using Pyramid Tea Bags
- For a single iced tea, double up!
- Use twice as much tea (2 Pyramid Tea Bags) per cup.
- Use the same quantity of boiling water as you would for a hot cup of tea to brew (the water is not doubled; only the amount of tea is).
- Wait six to eight minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and then add some honey or other sweeteners.
- Place Ice cubes in a latte glass 3/4 of the way to the top.
- Over the ice, pour the Apple Spiced Fruit Tea concentrate.
- To serve, stir and top with some fresh fruit.
Apple Spice Fruit Tea Loose Leaf Tea is also available
- Luxury natural dried Apple, Hibiscus, Natural dried Ginger, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Pepper, Stevia, Cornflower petals and Natural flavours
- Blend of various dried fruits and herbs from Canada, USA, Thailand, Spain. Grown: Approx 1000 ft above sea level
- Blend of dried fruit and herbs
- Sweet apples and spice notes
- Rosy tending red
- Crisp character with layered spices and light cinnamon lingering finish.
- WELL BEING:
- Different, Contented, Cheerful, Daring
- SERVING GUIDE:
- Great Addition
- SERVING GUIDE:
- Caffeine Free
- Full Bodied
- HARMONISATION CODE: