Apricot & Peach Flavoured Black Tea uses an ancient combination of flavours perfectly matched to create a really flavoursome cup of tea. As early as the 10th century historians have found mentions of the peach within China's history, even believing the first domestication of the peach to have been along the Yangzi River. Not to be outshone the Peach's close family member, the Apricot, can also trace it's domestication origins to China where the two fruits have been enjoyed together for thousands of years.
Apricot & Peach loose leaf tea is packed into Jenier branded inserts and placed inside your choice of brown or white Kraft box. We apply your customised labels and add a finishing touch of either ribbon, twine or leave plain if you prefer. Your Apricot & Peach loose leaf customised boxes arrive shelf ready so you can start selling them right away.
Apricot & Peach Flavoured Black Tea is also available as a wholesale loose leaf tea to buy in a range of Jenier pack sizes for you to serve and sell.
- Luxury Black Tea, Natural dried Papaya, Freeze dried Peach and apricot, Blackberry leaves, Sunflower &Calendula petals, together with natural flavours
- Nuwara Eliya, Dimbula or Uva (Sri Lanka). Grown:4800 -7600 ft above sea level.
- Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- Orthodox Orange Pekoe (OP)
- Wonderful citrus notes
- Bright and coppery
- Flavoursome and tasty combination of peaches and apricots with piquant Ceylon tea
- WELL BEING:
- Cheerful, Different, Alert
- HARMONISATION CODE < 3Kg:
- HARMONISATION CODE > 3Kg: