Delicious Berry is a great drink for people who want something healthy and tasty. It is full of fruity goodness. We mix Luxury Hibiscus, Elderberries, Dried Black Currants, and Natural Flavours to make a fruit tea experience that is unique, refreshing, and free of caffeine.
The high-quality Hibiscus we use in this blend is an excellent example of how carefully this flower, grown in the Delta Nile region, is tended to. Because it is high in antioxidants and Vitamin C, Hibiscus has been shown to help lower blood pressure, improve digestion, and support a healthy immune system. This blend is well-balanced because it tastes sour and like cranberries.
Dried Black Currants
People like dried black currants because they have a deep, rich flavour and are good for your health. These small, dark berries are full of antioxidants, Vitamin C, and other important nutrients that may help keep your immune system, skin, and bones healthy. Their sweet and slightly sour taste makes our fruit tea blend even more enjoyable.
Elderberries are small, dark purple berries that have been used as medicine for a long time. They have a lot of antioxidants, flavonoids, and vitamin C, all of which can help boost the immune system and protect against colds and flu. Elderberries are also a big part of how our Delicious Berry Fruit Tea tastes. People often say that elderberries taste sour and a little sweet, which makes them a great match for the other flavours in the blend.
Enjoy Hot Or Cold
Delicious Berry Fruit Tea has the taste of tangy Hibiscus, sweet and sour black currants, and subtle fruity notes from the elderberries. This tea can be served hot or cold and makes a great iced tea using traditional methods, but also works really well as a cold brew tea. To learn more, visit the Tea Hub and read: How To Cold Brew Tea
How to Enjoy Delicious Berry Fruit Tea - Hot
- Loose leaf serving portion: Around 3g per 250ml cup
- Water temperature: Boiling - 100° C
- Brewing Time: 6 - 8 minutes
How to Enjoy Delicious Berry Fruit Tea - Iced Tea
Double up for a single iced tea!
- Use double the amount of Delicious Berry Fruit Tea per cup (3g x 2).
- Brew with the same amount of boiling water you would for a hot cup of tea (you don't double the water, only the amount of tea).
- Wait for 6 - 8 minutes.
- Remove fruit pieces and add some sweeteners like honey.
- Fill a latte glass 3/4 full with ice cubes.
- Pour the Delicious Berry Fruit Tea concentrate over the ice.
- Stir and garnish with some fresh fruit to serve.
Delicious Berry Tea: Your FAQ Guide
Discover everything you need to know about Delicious Berry Tea with our comprehensive FAQ guide. We've gathered the top most frequently asked questions your customers might ask!
- Luxury Hibiscus, Elderberries, Dried Black Currants, Natural flavour
- Canada, USA, Thailand and Spain. Grown: Approx 1000ft above sea level
- Blend of dried fruit and herbs
- Wonderfully fruity
- Deep burgundy red
- Fruity, slightly tart flavour with a mellow smoothness and natural sweetness.
- WELL BEING:
- MENU GUIDE:
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:
- Slightly Sweet
- Full Bodied
- HARMONISATION CODE:
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
At first I wasn't sure about the aroma, but it brewed really fruity with a good strong taste. Very red in colour too. Haven't tried it as an iced tea yet.