Enjoy the smooth, rich flavour of this premium, traditional Japanese Sencha green tea. Commonly used in Japanese tea ceremonies, sencha leaves have a distinctive glossy look and feel that provide a rich and full flavour.
- Premium Sencha Green Tea
- Kagoshima Prefecture, Japan. Grown 200 - 1000ft above sea level
- Approx 20mg per cup
- Traditional Steamed, Pan Fried & Polished Sencha Green Leaves
- Fresh green tea bouquet
- Pale yellow green
- Smooth with a reasonable depth and body
- WELL BEING:
- MENU GUIDE:
- Light Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:
- HARMONISATION CODE < 3Kg:
- HARMONISATION CODE > 3Kg:
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Staff continually forget to let water cool but this tea still tastes great - no complaints.
What can I say but this is simply a beautiful green tea! I will certainly be stocking this we I open my tea shop.