You wouldn't expect anything else other than a full bodied, full flavoured malty Scottish Breakfast tea - so we won't disappoint you! Our Scottish breakfast is a black tea blend with hints of cask oak from India, China and Kenya. Especially delicious with milk, the Assam malty flavour is enhanced by China Black Keemun Gold and a Chingwo County Orange Pekoe. Aye, it's a grand cuppa tea!
Of course commercial tea of any type would not be as we know today had it not been for a very clever Scotsman, Robert Fortune. A professional botanist and spy in the 1800's, Robert's journeys through China proved to be central in shaping the course of tea history. You can read all about his exploits in our article at the Tea Hub - Robert Fortune - Scotland's other 007!
- Luxury Black Tea
- Assam,Nilgiri (India) Anhui (China), Nandi, Kericho (Kenya). Grown: between 500ft and 6500 ft above sea level.
- Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- Orthodox Flowery Broken Orange Pekoe (FBOP)
- Winy and malty notes
- Bright coppery colour
- Full bodied character with lots of malty flavour.
- Full Bodied
- WELL BEING:
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:
- HARMONISATION CODE < 3Kg:
- HARMONISATION CODE > 3Kg:
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Recently switched to Jenier - very pleased with service and the teas are going down really well. Loving the Scottish Breakfast - great flavour! Keep up the good work Jenier :)