Jenier has specially developed Balmoral Darjeeling Blend Tea at the request of the Balmoral Estates. A little Royal tea research gave some ideas about where to begin creating the blend. One suggestion was that King Charles was known to enjoy Darjeeling with Honey. We developed the Darjeeling Blend using a 2nd Flush TGFOP Darjeeling and Honeybush. The resultant brew combines the classic muscatel, Darjeeling character with a subtle, smooth sweetness.
A success with Balmoral Estates, the Darjeeling Blend is served and sold there through all the visitor centres. The blend works perfectly in pyramid tea bags, too, and as you'll see, the Royal Balmoral Crest is on the tea tags adding to this exceptional tea. A delicious tea that's certainly worth raising a cup of to celebrate the Coronation of King Charles.
- Luxury Black Tea, Honeybush
- India (Darjeeling), South Africa
- Approx. between 27- 35mg per cup
- Blend of TGFOP Darjeeling & Grade A Honeybush Leaves
- Complex Bouquet, Hints Of Currant, Muscat Grapes & Sweetness
- Bright, Light Infusion
- Distinctive Muscatel Character, Slight Astringency & Sweetness
- WELL BEING:
- Light Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:
- HARMONISATION CODE < 3Kg:
- HARMONISATION CODE > 3Kg:
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love good Darjeeling and would never dream of blending it. But you know what? Honey nutty golden taste is so different and unexpected and it works brilliantly with the floral muscatel . I have it with just a spot of milk