Our French Lavender Earl Grey Pyramid Tea Bags are a luxurious blend of high-quality black tea, fragrant lavender, and cornflower petals. This tea comes from the beautiful tea gardens of Sri Lanka and the lavender fields of France. We care about quality and sustainability, so our pyramid tea bags are made from non-plastic, biodegradable materials. The unique pyramid shape lets the tea leaves open up and release all of their flavours, making a cup of tea that is rich and satisfying.
Tasting Notes: The traditional Earl Grey citrus sweetness goes well with the refreshing floral notes of lavender. With every sip, this tea is sure to please your senses and take you to a peaceful place in France.
How to Prepare French Lavender Earl Grey Tea Pyramid Tea Bags
Pyramid serving portion: 1 Pyramid Tea Bag per 250ml cup
Water temperature: Boiling - 100° C
Brewing Time: 3 - 7 minutes
Recipe: Lavender Earl Grey Tea Cocktail
This Lavender Earl Grey Tea-Infused Cocktail is a great way to add a touch of class to your next party. It's a drink that shows off the unique flavours of our French Lavender Earl Grey Tea. It's both refreshing and classy.
- 2 pyramid tea bags of French Lavender Earl Grey
- 8 oz boiling water
- 4 oz gin
- 2 oz fresh lemon juice
- 2 oz honey simple syrup (honey and water in a ratio of 1:1, heated until honey dissolves)
- Lavender sprigs and lemon slices to decorate
- Pour boiling water over the French Lavender Earl Grey Pyramid Tea Bags for 5 minutes.
- Take out the tea bags and let the tea cool to room temperature.
Mix the cooled tea, gin, lemon juice, and honey simple syrup in a cocktail shaker.
- Put ice in the shaker and shake it hard for 20 seconds.
- Through a sieve, pour into two glasses filled with ice and chill.
- Add a sprig of lavender and a lemon slice to the top.
Enjoy the elegance and charm of our French Lavender Earl Grey Pyramid Tea Bags and take your tea time to a new level.
- Luxury Black Tea, Lavender & Cornflower Petals, Natural Flavours
- Sri Lanka, France Grown: 200 - 5900ft above sea level
- Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- Orange Pekoe (OP) Orthodox
- Wonderful, floral lavender fragrance blended with exquisite bergamot notes
- Bright and Coppery
- Refreshing, floral notes supported by traditional Earl Grey citrus sweetness.
- WELL BEING::
- MENU GUIDE:
- Medium Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT: