Balmoral Breakfast Blend was the ideal black tea blend for us to choose for an individually wrapped tea bag. Balmoral Blend loose leaf tea is placed inside biodegradable and compostable, plastic free, pyramid tea bags then wrapped in a compostable envelope and is ideal for hotel rooms, restaurants, bed and breakfast, offices or wherever you need a self serve solution.
The Balmoral Blend was created for the Balmoral Estate, the Scottish holiday home for the Royal Family in 2019. As a robust black tea blend, we've combined tea leaves from Assam, Sri Lanka and Keemun, China to give a really great, wholesome cup of tea that's full bodied and great with milk. There are 150 individually wrapped tea bags of Balmoral Breakfast in each box and the option to buy a storage tea tin too.
- Luxury Black Tea
- India (Assam), Sri Lanka (Nuwara Eliya), China (Anhui Province)
- Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- Blend of Flowery Broken Orange Pekoe (FBOP) and Broken Pekoe #1 (BP1), CTC and Orthodox
- Wholesome full tea notes
- Reddish Brown
- Full round bodied taste with yielding a slightly mellow astringency - great with milk
- WELL BEING:
- WELL BEING:
- Slightly Mellow
- Full Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:
- HARMONISATION CODE < 3Kg:
- HARMONISATION CODE > 3Kg:
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
As an individually wrapped tea bag, it's one of the best we've ever had. We don't use small cups and it gives a good strong brew our customers like.